热门帖子

4/13/2011

I have a dream

I'm so sorry to use this article to express my passion.Though my dream is not so great as Martin Luther King,I have the necessary to make it reality.
Actually it's a complex dream that everyone enjoy a better life.Precisely speaking,I have to do 3 things.First , I want to write a novel named 《碧落黄泉》(I can't find any word to replace these characters).It will be a amazing book which tell us a story that a ordinary guy in a legend and rush into the future of his and ours!It will involve in some question about the meaning of life and the value of life or others.Meanwhile ,I could write a OS named butterfly which is easy to use and free to share.And its size will be smaller than Windows XP but more beautiful and stable than Windows 7.Finally ,it's time to have a rest.There are many places of interest in the world.My destination will be Germany ,England , South Africa ,Egypt and some province of China .
Hmmm,I have a lot of detail but I shouldn't add in as I must hurry up.

没有评论:

发表评论